First Visit to Periodontology, Inc.
Periodontists Accepting New Patients in Columbus & Grove City OH
Welcome to Periodontology, Inc.. Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options.
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist, if available.
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
Please Note: All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.
Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring pre-medication, severe diabetes, or hypertension).
We will complete an in-depth medical and dental health history and a thorough examination to measure for bone loss, loose teeth, bite, oral cancer screening, TMJ, and other signs of periodontal disease. Our digital radiograph system allows us to take x-ray images when appropriate with minimal radiation exposure.
- Learn more about our doctors
- Schedule An Appointment Online
- Instructions for Periodontal Surgery
- Prepare for Your First Visit
- Dental Insurance Information
- Payment Options
- Get Driving Directions
Rediscover your smile at Periodontology, Inc., a dental experience you can feel great about!
Contact us today with any questions or to schedule an appointment